1 stick of salted butter
1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups of sugar
4 large eggs
1 tsp of Almond extract or Vanilla extract…if you don’t want sassy brownies
2/3 cup AP flour
*If you like thinner brownies like I do just cut the recipe in half. (pictured)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- You can line your brownie pan with foil or parchment paper leaving enough to hang over the side of the pan, so you can just lift them out of the pan when done.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- In a pot melt butter and chocolate together. Be sure not to burn it!! It’s very easy to burn. When baking for this picture I burned the first batch of chocolate and had to start over!!
- Once melted, stir in the sugar, eggs & extract of your choice, stir together until smooth.
- Add flour and stir until completely combined together.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes checking at 25 minutes with a knife or toothpick to see if they are done in the middle.
Fun add in’s ( Add in at step 6, after the flour)
Mini Chocolate chips
Peanut Butter chips
Pecans or Walnuts
REALLY Fun Add in
Melt peanut butter and drop spoonful’s on top and swirl through batter in the pan *BEST ADD IN EVER* **Pictured below
These are really good for Brownie Ice Cream Sundaes